9 days ago
Apartment Guide Scholarship - Submit a 500-600 word essay answering the question “What is your responsibility towards ending homelessness?” We’re asking you to spend some time thinking and writing about your responsibility towards ending or improving homelessness. This could be homelessness in your immediate community or the problem of homelessness in general. Think about what causes the problem of homelessness. Do you even think it is a problem we should solve? Does every individual need to have a house or is it ok that some may prefer to live differently? What is the difference between being a vagabond and being homeless? What can you do to help those in our society who would like to have a home but don’t have one? Submit your essay for a chance to win $2,500. All essays are due by April 12th!
CFO Scholarships (Community Foundation of the Ozarks)- There are 327 Scholarships available across their service area. Check out the page and either create an account or use the access code PUBLIC. Deadlines vary.
The Robert and Dorothy Wind Family Scholarship is now available. This is a $1,000 scholarship available to a graduating high senior pursuing a career in First Responder Emergency Services (Fire Fighter; EMT-Paramedic; Law Enforcement Officer). The deadline is March 19, 2019.
Albert & Fenner Scholarship is now available. Application is completed online.
Youth Forward Scholarship Opportunity - National Driving and Traffic School is proud to announce their 2019 scholarship opportunity, entitled “In the Driver’s Seat.” The company is seeking to reward essay applicants $3,000 in scholarships- for students enrolled as a High School Sophomore, Junior, or Senior or as a College Freshman – on the topic of being a safer driver.
- Charles L. Bacon Memorial Scholarship
- The Commander's Scholarship
- Erman W. Taylor Memorial Scholarship
- Joseph J. Frank Memorial Scholarship
- Lillie Lois Ford Memorial Scholarship
- M.D. "Jack" Murphy Memorial Nurse's Training Scholarship
- Shane Dean Voyles Memorial Scholarship
- William Basey Memorial Scholarship
Ava's Grace Scholarship is now available. This scholarship is for students who have, or have had, a parent incarcerated. Deadline is April 15. (This application can be accessed through Scholarship Central)
Please read ALL directions and eligibility rules. Some of the scholarships require you to HAND WRITE your essay. Deadlines may change. Please check often and do not wait until the last minute to turn in scholarships. Scholarships may be emailed to Ms. Ray. You will receive a confirmation once they are received. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MEETING ALL DEADLINES. IF IT SAYS "MUST BE POSTMARKED BY", SCHOLARSHIPS ARE DUE THE DAY PRIOR IF YOU WANT ME TO MAIL THOSE. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.
Scholarship Name - Due Date
- Sullivan Rotary Scholarship - Deadline 3/29
- Meramec Area Sportsman’s Association Scholarship - Deadline 3/31
- Missouri Insurance Education Foundation - Deadline 3/31
- BHS Alumni Association Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Crawford County Retired Teachers’ Association Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Crawford County Swine Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Cuba Lions Club Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Delmar Abel Memorial Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital Medical Staff Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Peoples Bank Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Route 66 Car Club Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Staff Sgt. Joshua Schoenhoff Memorial Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Sullivan Area Arts Council Scholarship - Deadline 4/1
- Crawford County Fair Board Scholarship - Deadline 4/10
- Mid-Missouri Off Roaders Scholarship - Deadline 4/10
- Order of the Eastern Star Scholarship - Deadline 4/10
- Head Start Scholarship - Deadline 4/11
- CCRI Foundation Scholarship - Deadline 4/15
- Crawford County Cattlemen’s Association - Deadline 4/15
- Crawford County Farm Bureau Scholarship - Deadline 4/15
- FFA Alumni Association - Deadline 4/15
- Kathy J. Caldwell-Spicer Memorial Scholarship - Deadline 4/15
- Logan Whisenhunt Memorial Scholarship - Deadline 4/15
- Sullivan Fraternal Order of Eagles Scholarship - Deadline 8 a.m. 4/15
- Town & Country Bank Scholarship - Deadline 4/15
- American Red Cross Blood Drive Scholarship - Deadline NOON 4/25
- Bourbon Community Development Corporation Scholarship - Deadline 5/1
- Bourbon Missouri State Teachers Association - Deadline 5/1
- Bourbon Parent/Teacher Organization - Deadline 5/1
- Bourbon Teachers Association - Deadline 5/1