1 day ago
- National Scholarship List
- SmartScholar has several scholarships available.
- Student Scholarship website has many scholarships currently available.
- College Raptor is a wesbsite that has scholarships and information available.
- Make Me A Freshman website is a great resource to see what your college will need from you. It also allows the counselor to check your progress. Any student signing up will be eligible for a $500 scholarship.
- Scholarship Central has many opportunities for students. Check it out and watch the deadlines.
- Affordable College has a mission to help students pursue post-secondary education without accumulating tremendous debt.
- Computer Science Scholarships - http://www.
- Education and Teaching Scholarships - http://www.teachtomorrow.org/
- Scholarships and Grants for Minority Students - http://www.
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ resources/college- scholarships-for-minority- students/
- Financial Aid for Women - http://www.
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ resources/scholarships- financial-aid-for-women/
- Financial Aid Guide for Hispanic Students - http://www.
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ resources/financial-aid- scholarships-for-hispanic- students/
- Scholarships for Veterans - http://www.
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ resources/financial-aid- scholarships-for-veterans/
- Scholarships for Hispanic Students - http://www.
affordablecollegesonline.org/ college-resource-center/ making-college-affordable- online-guide-for-hispanic- students/
- Financial Aid Guidebook for Online Students - http://www.
affordablecollegesonline.org/ financial-aid/financial-aid- for-online-colleges/
- Financial Aid and Scholarships for Students - http://www.
- Scholarships for Native American Students - http://www.
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ resources/native-american- scholarships-resources/
- Financial Assistance for Low Income Students - http://www.
- Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities - http://www.learnhowtobecome.
- Scholarships and Grants for Online Students - http://www.learnhowtobecome.
- Financial Aid for Minority Students - http://www.learnhowtobecome.
- Psychology Scholarships - http://www.learnpsychology.
The UEW Healthcare EEOICPA Scholarship is available to any High School senior nationwide. The deadline is July 31, 2018.
Nursing Schools Almanac Scholarship is now available. The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best demonstrates: + A track record of academic excellence, particularly in science and mathematics; + A passion for the nursing profession and the overall field of healthcare. This scholarship competition is open to all high school seniors who plan to pursue college education in nursing, including LPN / LVN, ADN, and BSN programs. Scholarship applications will be accepted until midnight on August 31, 2018.
B. Davis Scholarship is now available. This scholarship requires an essay. The $1,000 scholarship has a deadline of May 22, 2018.
The Lawyers at Groth & Associates are proud to offer a generous $1,000.00 scholarship for any individuals who qualify. To qualify for this scholarship: Must have a G.P.A. of 3.0+Fill out the form with your contact information. Attach school transcript to verify enrollment or submit any document to help us know you are currently enrolled or have been accepted to a college or university in the United States. Attach a 500-word essay about difficulties or hardships you have had to personally overcome. The deadline for application submissions is July 31, 2018.
The Missouri Association of Financial Aid Personnel (MASFAP) is excited to tell you that we are offering a onetime $1,000.00 scholarship to a 2018 graduating senior! Students must have a Gmail account to apply and we highly suggest they use an email that can be accessed after graduation)!! Any 2018 Graduating Senior from a Missouri High School planning to attend a private or public 2 or 4 year institution, or vocational-technical school in Missouri in fall 2018. Fill out the application: https://goo.gl/forms/
Rove Pest Control Scholarship from Rove Pest Control in Minneapolis is pleased to offer The Rove Pest Control Scholarship application for 2017. This scholarship opportunity is open to high school students and graduates nationwide in the United States of America who have been accepted to a college or university. This award will be presented to a United States student for the following academic year in the amount of $500.00 and will be paid at the beginning of the fall semester (2018). Although this scholarship is open to anyone seeking a higher education, special consideration will be given to anyone pursuing a degree in entomology or a related field. This is an online scholarship application only.
UEW Healthcare Scholarship is now available. UEW Healthcare is pleased to offer the UEW Healthcare EEOICPA Scholarship. The Scholarship is open nationwide to those who will be attending college fall semester of 2018. Special consideration will be give to an undergraduate who is interested in pursuing a career in Home Healthcare and knows someone that worked in the nuclear industry and was subsequently approved for benefits under the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICPA), but anyone meeting the requirements & can demonstrate an interested in pursuing a career in Healthcare will be considered. This Award will be presented to current college students, but high school seniors who will be attending school in the fall semester of 2018 are also welcome to apply.
Horatio Algers Scholarship Applications are now available. Students must demonstrate integrity, perseverance in overcoming adversity, have financial need, a good academic record, and a desire to contribute to society. You must apply online.
The Aspiring Business Professional" Scholarship is now available. This is a $1,000 scholarship that will be awarded to students that are interested in pursuing a business degree at any accredited post-secondary school or college. Interested students can visit this link http://www.onlinembareport.com/ and find the scholarship located at the right side of the page and click on it.